Livingston Harding is a full-service residential real estate firm that believes in breaking the mold to offer top-notch client service for the modern buyer and seller. We know that in 2016, anyone with an internet connection can see what’s for sale in a given town, or find out a computer-generated guesstimate of the market value of a particular property. And we know that lots of agents out there haven’t adapted to the changing real estate market. That’s why we started Livingston Harding. We know that buyers and sellers want more from their agents. Our agents blend a deep knowledge of the real estate industry with an intimate connection to the communities where we work and live. We bring expert market analysis skills and personalized client service to each and every buyer and seller we meet. Our style is up-front, our approach is practical, and we value hard work and integrity above all else. These are just a few of the traits that set us apart:
• Insider Knowledge. We don’t just type an address into the GPS and go from there – we will show you the back road shortcut to the train station, the local sandlot where all the kids play after school, and the hidden gem coffee shop tucked away on a side street. We know the neighborhoods where we work and live like the backs of our hands, and will leverage our network to help everyone– from newlyweds to young families to empty nesters– find the perfect location for their new home.
• Market Savvy. We believe in maximizing cutting edge technology, but will never discount the value of old-fashioned elbow grease. We believe in adapting to our clients’ preferred methods of communication, and promise we will never ask you to use a fax machine! Our agents have been trained to be able to submit offers from the driveway of the house you want to buy. We use every technological tool at our disposal, and we combine it with exhaustive on-the-ground research to develop a deep knowledge of the housing market that is second to none.
• Experienced Negotiators. With backgrounds in business and law, we are experienced negotiators who know how to get sellers’ attention and close a deal on your terms. Multiple-offer scenarios have become the norm in real estate. Our agents have the know-how to get your offer noticed and placed at the top of the seller’s list.
• Trustworthy Counsel. While the purchase and sale of a home is a major business transaction, we also know it is an important milestone for any family. Sometimes you want to crunch numbers, and sometimes you want to deliberate over paint colors. Every client is different, and we understand that. Buyers– we will see you through the purchase process from identifying a town, a neighborhood and a house to an accepted offer to closing. Sellers– we will walk you through the sale process from price-setting to staging to showing to negotiating to closing. We will walk you through every step of this important journey.
• Giving Back. Livingston Harding is not only invested in our clients, we are also invested in the communities we serve. To learn more about the charities we support, please visit our Giving Back page.
We don’t just give you data– we know you can get that from the internet. We analyze the numbers, put the statistics in context, and provide concierge service for each and every client. Call us today for a free, no-commitment consultation to discuss your potential home purchase and/or sale.